incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r679987 [1/4]
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2008 17:14:43 GMT
Am I missing some context here? Why does adding a project
to the status files require new (and unrelated) files to
be added?
sitemap.xml is in directory site-author, yet has a
"DO NOT EDIT - THIS IS GENERATED" disclaimer.
The PDF seems to be ancient history, Geronimo is a TLP.

cheers,
   Roland

> Author: dashorst
> Date: Sat Jul 26 06:15:45 2008
> New Revision: 679987

> Log:
> Added empiredb to status files
>
> Added:
>     incubator/public/trunk/site-author/sitemap.xml   (with props)
>     incubator/public/trunk/site-publish/resources/
>     incubator/public/trunk/site-publish/resources/projects/
>     incubator/public/trunk/site-publish/resources/projects/geronimo/
>     incubator/public/trunk/site-publish/resources/projects/geronimo/20031031_jboss.pdf
  (with props)