incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Les Hazlewood" <...@hazlewood.com>
Subject Re: SVN move
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 17:49:55 GMT
> Let's turn this around and look at it from a different light.  What's
> stopping us from doing a 0.9.0 release in the incubator?  I'm guessing that
> you need the packages to be the same?


Yes, that is one of the biggest reasons I can see at the moment.

Probably more of a driving force though is that we're trying to release RC1
in hopefully the next day or two - we have business users waiting on fixes
that they really need, and I'm afraid we might make them wait much longer if
we go through the the full release approval process.

- Les

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message