incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: SVN move
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2008 17:10:41 GMT

On Jul 26, 2008, at 1:20 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 6:04 AM, Alan D. Cabrera
> <list@toolazydogs.com> wrote:

>>> Of course.
>>
>> Can you provide one example?  Just curious....
>
> While it was incubating, Wicket did a few non-ASF releases on their
> old project site, to minimize disruption for their existing users
> while they were repackaging and cleaning up for an ASF release.
>
> I haven't followed all of this discussion, but IIUC that's a similar
> situation.

So, to make this a little more clear, when Wicket performed a few non-
ASF releases on their old project site was their old Subversion
repository shutdown and the ASF Subversion repository exclusively
used?  Was work for the non-ASF release checked into and maintained on
the ASF Subversion repository?  What about the older, pre-incubation,
versions of Wicket?  Were they also stored and maintained on the ASF
Subversion repository?

Regards,
Alan