incubator-general mailing list archives

From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject integration of photo gallery and Sanselan projects (was: photo gallery software (previously called Caitrin))
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 17:24:33 GMT
Luciano,

I think that this may be a workable idea.  Without a doubt, we will
need the image manipulation abilities of Sanselan and I have no
problem helping on that project as well.  I'll take a look at the Web
page for the project.  I'd like to get the proposal for the gallery
finished soon.  I am still looking for anyone who will be a Champion or Mentor.

Angie