incubator-general mailing list archives

From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject Re: photo gallery software (previously called Caitrin)
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 02:08:50 GMT
Right now the project lacks a Champion and Mentors and I don't want
to call for a vote before having those.  The proposal is also not as
well written as it should be because it lacks a lot of
detail.  However, as Noel mentioned we are going to move the
architecture discussions to the projects@ list so that we can hammer
out the rest of the details and get a better proposal without
flooding the general@ list.

Angie