incubator-general mailing list archives

From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject Re: photo gallery software (previously called Caitrin)
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 11:55:43 GMT
Is there somewhere that I can take a look at the code?  Would you
mind if it were drawn from for a new project?

Everyone has great ideas and it looks like this software could
showcase how to use the different Apache projects together to create
something new.

I will update the proposal with the Sling and Tuscany ideas.  If
anyone else has ideas, please throw them out there.  In order to be
considered, the project would still need a champion and 3
mentors.  And, the proposal needs to answer any questions that
exist.  What other questions are there?  I now I am missing things.

Angie