incubator-general mailing list archives

From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject Re: photo gallery software (previously called Caitrin)
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 11:44:08 GMT
All doubts on Sling have gone out the window.  I will update the
proposal accordingly.

I don't mind the idea of working with the Sling project at all.  I am
most interested in the problem space.  For the moment I will continue
updating the proposal.  Even if it doesn't become its very own
project, having the proposal written will still provide a good road
map as we start to move the project forward.

Angie