incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Reliability of the podling reports schedule and list of incubator projects
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2008 16:50:05 GMT
A very simple approach would be to send a message to each podling-dev
list reminding them to check the http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule
  page and file a report if they're due.

I don't think it's an imposition or a burden to remind people that as
a podling they have responsibilities to the incubator. And if they see
that they're not even on the page, it might catalyze some positive
behavior.

Craig