incubator-general mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Putting a visitor tracker on incubator project web site.
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 03:10:10 GMT

"Edward J. Yoon" <edward@udanax.org> writes:

> Hello community,
>
> We'd like to put a google analytics visitor tracker on our (Hama) web
> site. Is there a limit to put a visitor tracker on  incubator project
> web site?

A similar request was just discussed at the board meeting today.  We
need to review the google analytics terms of use and also the matter
of who has access to the analytic data (is is public?  restricted to
PMCs? and so on.)  There should be a discussion starting on the
site-dev list today or tomorrow to figure this out.

So, short answer is: not yet, but a lot of people like the idea and we
just have to work out the details.

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁         cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905