incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.8.0-incubating release
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 05:35:44 GMT
On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 10:29 PM, Noah Slater <> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 12:31:59PM -0700, Ted Leung wrote:
>> +1, since it leaves me as a single point of failure.
> Not only that, but this vote cannot pass without the other two mentors....

I don't think you need votes from *all* your mentors to pass the
release vote, but having no mentor votes (which has now been fixed by
Ted's vote) was worrying.

I haven't looked at the release yet so cannot vote at this point, but
if others have time to review it I think you'll be good to go.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message