incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Publish Apache Sling
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 06:57:41 GMT
On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 2:07 AM, Craig L Russell <Craig.Russell@sun.com> wrote:
> Hi Bertrand,
>
> On Jun 20, 2008, at 1:34 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>>... So, according to the recent policy clarifications [1],
>
> The referenced message is not policy; it's a proposal that has yet to be
> voted on by the incubator PMC; and it's not even relevant to releases...

Ouch - you're absolutely right of course, I was so focused on the
outcome of that discussions that I forgot what it's actually about :-/

But the analogy (need 3 IPMC votes, so if those happen on the PPMC
lists a 72-hour lazy consensus sounds ok) is interesting.

And you're right that it hasn't been voted on yet, I'll see if I can
get that to move forward.
-Bertrand