incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: INCUBATOR-57 aka IPMC votes to ratify PPMC committers
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 04:58:03 GMT
On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 10:29 PM, Justin Erenkrantz
<justin@erenkrantz.com> wrote:

> ...I like the concept of expanding this for committers
> as well for Incubation, so there.  I don't like needless 'dual
> voting', but I do want the IPMC to have the chance to execute
> oversight....

+1 to your proposal, makes complete sense.

How do you see infra checking that the account requests that they
receive have been voted on according to this procedure?

We might want to add something like "The account creation request sent
to the infrastructure team must include references to the archived
PPMC discussion and voting threads, and to the IPMC ACK thread".

-Bertrand