incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: enforced signing of artifacts, [was maven repository]
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 10:41:25 GMT
I thought this thread started with the idea : if maven would be able
to validate signature, we could use this feature to inform someone
that he is using incubator artefacts.
I thought the idea that launched this thread was to have a unique key
for the incubator that the user has as to trust if he want to use
incubator artefacts.

My question was in that context.

--
Gilles Scokart