incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] 72-hour lazy consensus for podling committer + PPMC member votes (was: INCUBATOR-57 aka IPMC votes...)
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 19:20:18 GMT
Craig Russell wrote:

> Noel's proposed change to Justin's proposed change is better but I'd
> prefer that the process be crisper in the case that the PPMC vote
> fails to get the required three PMC member votes.

OK.  But I find it difficult to see precisely what change(s) you're
proposing to the text compared to Justin's w/ my amendment.  Is it just
ensuring that this:

> If there are not three binding votes in the PPMC vote,  the proposer
> calls a vote on the Incubator PMC private list, summarizing the
> discussion and vote, with a reference to the archived discussion and
> vote threads by the PPMC.

is present in the final result?  And perhaps we should cc the PMC votes to
the PPMC, so that the record can be seen in one place.

Would you mind posting a patch to the existing text so that we can see the
entire and precise change(s) to be made?

	--- Noel