incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Incubate JSecurity Project
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2008 00:06:12 GMT
Day after day, acres of pixels are needlessly harvested because of the
shear hubris in the decision to name this list "general" and not
"gen".    Our planet's oceans just cannot support this unbridled
consumption.  Plus there's of all the megawatts expended just to even
render that extra "eral".  Not to mention all that post-consumer waste
that needs to be dealt with.  I'm sorry but that's not the kind of
legacy I want to leave my children.

I think that it's time that the ASF instantiate a foundation wide
"green" policy and it should start with "jsec".

Regards,
Alan
P.S. TGIF