incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.8.0-incubating release
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2008 14:22:33 GMT
With regard to the format, the CouchDB team should decide whether to
release in zip, tar, gz, or whatever format. Every community's user
base is different and my only requirement is that the release includes
sources in at least one format. Everything else is optional.

And in my opinion, the vote is for the primary release artifacts and
I'm perfectly fine with actually changing the checksums and/or
signatures while the vote is open. If there are any +1 votes on the
previous (correct but improperly formatted) artifacts I'd still count
them.

I've only looked at the .asc and .md5 checksums and they're ok (I
don't use an automated md5 verifier).

What concerns me is the mentors who have not voted (maybe old news?)

Craig