incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MISSING REPORTS: Composer, Pig, RAT and Shindig
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:38:29 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 3:33 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 2:29 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
> <robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:
>> we've talked before about writing some scripts to help. maybe i'll
>> take a look at it. anyone else interested?
>
> I'm unable to help ATM, but if you're going to generate stuff from
> scripts, it might be useful to generate or validate the reporting
> schedule from scripts as well.

We might want to recreate the incubator-info.txt file and use a
variant of Marvin to send reporting reminders. This would be in line
with the Incubator mirroring general ASF practices, as discussed
recently in relation to ACK behaviour for PPMC votes.

BR,

Jukka Zitting