incubator-general mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <>
Subject Re: Podling status files
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 19:23:08 GMT
Martijn Dashorst wrote:
> I see a trend in podlings not filling in their status files. Shindig
> and Pig both have the bare template as their status file. Can someone
> (e.g. the mentors of said projects) update the status files please?
> I'm hoping for a completely checked status file, but in the very least
> I'd expect a list of initial committers augmented with the committers
> that were added after incubation started. A list of actual mentors is
> also welcomed.
> Martijn

While we are on the subject, many people also do not do a svn up before
they update
their status files, etc and revert other projects files. I will not name
names, but please make
sure to not revert other projects status files when you update your project

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message