incubator-general mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.8.0-incubating release
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 06:05:18 GMT

On Jun 23, 2008, at 9:28 PM, Noah Slater wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 12:22:03PM -0700, Ted Leung wrote:
>> I was on vacation all of last week, which is why I didn't vote.  I
>> did
>> give you feedback about the initial tarball, which was missing a
>> NOTICEs
>> file.
>
> I apologise for this, I should have mentioned explicitly that the
> vote/feedback
> was missing from the second round VOTE, not the first round.
>
> It still concerns me that we have not heard anything from our other
> mentors.

AFAIK, Jim gave you some feedback, which leaves just myself in the
totally lazy butt camp. And you're right, I can only apologize for
that. It's just one of those crazy periods in someone's life when
there is time to barely breathe: I noticed the vote and earmarked
some time to do cross-checks, but things and plans changed.

Thanks for kicking my backside into doing the minimum required from a
mentor. I'll try and follow for another couple of weeks and see if I
can keep up, or just resign and leave it to someone else. Meanwhile,
here is my +1.

--
Gianugo Rabellino
Blogging at http://boldlyopen.com/