incubator-general mailing list archives

From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject Re: photo gallery software (previously called Caitrin)
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 20:00:46 GMT
These are all great suggestions.  Of course, I have my favorites but
I am interested in seeing what others who may be interested have to say.

I have also updated the proposal a bit.  Any ideas would be great to
hear!  I am convinced that Jackrabbit is the direction to go for the
mid-tier of the application.  I just haven't figured out how Sling
may play into that and what that means for the actual storage
mechanism.  Does anyone from the Sling project have any thoughts on this?

Angie