incubator-general mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.8.0-incubating release
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 19:28:39 GMT
On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 12:22:03PM -0700, Ted Leung wrote:
> I was on vacation all of last week, which is why I didn't vote.  I did
> give you feedback about the initial tarball, which was missing a NOTICEs
> file.

I apologise for this, I should have mentioned explicitly that the vote/feedback
was missing from the second round VOTE, not the first round.

It still concerns me that we have not heard anything from our other mentors.

> Since that has been fixed, I am happy to vote:
>
> +1

Fantastic!

Are you happy with me updating the MD5/SHA files as outlined previously?

--
Noah Slater, http://people.apache.org/~nslater/