incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Request for assistance in incubating an Alchemy project
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2008 23:34:17 GMT
Hi Ji Hoon Kim,

Good luck building your community, and I hope to see you in a while.

One suggestion:

1. If you do intend to come back to Apache later on, you should keep
track of all the people who contribute code to the project and

2. It wasn't clear from the wiki proposal, but consider licensing the
code using the Apache license from the beginning.

Best regards,

Craig