incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for assistance in incubating an Alchemy project
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2008 21:55:48 GMT
Honestly, I wonder whether it is worth pursuing this at all. The proposal
has been posted to this list five times in the last month, with only a
single response. That doesn't fill me with confidence, to say the least. If
there's so little interest in bringing it in at all, that doesn't seem to
augur well for a successful incubation.

I wonder, too, at the doggedness in trying to bring it here, rather than
simply setting up shop at Google Code or the like, and moving forward with
it there.

--
Martin Cooper