incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Robert Burrell Donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: legal-discuss moderation versus IP clearance
Date Sun, 18 May 2008 13:49:17 GMT
On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Martijn Dashorst
<martijn.dashorst@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I've followed the instructions of the IP clearance documentation and
> sent in a software grant to both secretary@ and legal-archive@.
> However, the legal-archive message was never moderated to pass
> through.
>
> Is nobody watching that list? If so, should we add more volunteers to
> legal-archive, or should we drop the requirement to send a message to
> legal-archve@?

the legal committee is responsible for this process so this is
probably a call for them. so, this probably needs asking on legal
discuss.

IMHO subversion is better than email for archiving so i would be happy
to drop the legal-archive post from the process

- robert