incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Robert Burrell Donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IP-Clearance] Seeking a volunteer for Tiles Kaolin (again, and impatient)
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 20:12:54 GMT
On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 7:04 PM, Antonio Petrelli
<antonio.petrelli@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
>  It's just passed a month since I requested (pretty please) a volunteer
>  to handle the IP clearance, for Tiles Kaolin.
>
>  I am Antonio Petrelli, PMC Member of Apache Tiles.
>  We would like to integrate Dimensions with the new name of "Kaolin"
>  inside the Tiles codebase:
>  http://mutidimensions.sourceforge.net/
>  The only developers of this projects are Aaron Roller and me. Aaron is
>  willing to give his software grant to donate it to ASF.
>
>  Currently I am in search of a volunteer for the IP clerance
>  processing. I already asked Tiles' PMC Chair (Greg Reddin) but he is
>  too busy to help. I already asked the Incubator mailing list, with no
>  answer. If anybody can help me, I will appreciate it much :-)

the incubator helps those who help themselves ;-)

providing you prepare all the leg work, i'll take a look at it.

please start by checking an artifact containing the imported into JIRA
and then both sign and submit the software grant. once you've done
that, please fill in the form and add that as an attachment. this
needs to include a reference to the acceptance VOTE. once that's done,

- robert