incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jihoon Kim" <jihoonkim1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Champion sought for MyFaces Alchemy Proposal
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 17:47:25 GMT
It's actually for incubation, since the primary goal for requesting
the project under the incubator is to
(1) Sort out the legal issues regarding the project
(2) and to gather additional developers in supporting the project,
since I am the sole developer at the current time.

Thanks for the response!!!

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 9:42 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew@apache.org> wrote:
> I could act as mentor / champion as I am a member of the ASF.
> Currently I am limited to work... b/c of a broken arm...
> But generally I could help a bit in building a community around the bits...
>
> Is the goal doing a incubation or "just" a software grant ?
>
> -M
>
> On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 6:40 PM, Jihoon Kim <jihoonkim1004@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> My name is Jihoon Kim and I was hoping if I could have a volunteer in
>> helping me for the proposal of MyFaces Alchemy project. It will be a
>> subproject under MyFaces and as the name tips it off, MyFaces is the
>> sponsor of the subproject.
>>
>> The exact details regarding the project has been written in a post
>> titled [[PROPOSAL] FLEX and JSF integration [MyFaces Alchemy]] and the
>> section titled 13.3 should be "Sponsoring Entity".
>>
>> Thanks!!!
>>
>> --
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Ji Hoon Kim