incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edw...@udanax.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Accept Hama into the Incubator
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 13:03:27 GMT
Ian Holsman is not yet member of the IPMC, However, Voting has now
been open for over 6 days with 3 binding +1 votes from Alex, Bertrand,
Brett to go along with the 3 committer +1 votes from Grant, Jeff,
Otis. No -1 votes or 0 votes were cast.

Thus, I'm closing this vote as "Passed".
Thanks to everyone for taking the time to look at it.

Best regards,
Edward

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 8:36 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 1:27 AM, Edward J. Yoon <edward@udanax.org> wrote:
>
>> Please vote on accepting the Hama project for incubation...
>
> +1
>
> Personally, I'd appreciate having more information on the affiliations
> of the initial committers. I know it is not currently a requirement,
> but it's IMHO a good thing for the Incubator PMC to have an idea of
> the "weight" of affiliations in podlings.
>
> -Bertrand

Best regards,
Edward J. Yoon,
http://blog.udanax.org