incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edw...@udanax.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Hama into the Incubator
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 12:42:04 GMT
Thank you for your advices and for your vote.

> Personally, I'd appreciate having more information on the affiliations
> of the initial committers. I know it is not currently a requirement,
> but it's IMHO a good thing for the Incubator PMC to have an idea of
> the "weight" of affiliations in podlings.

Edward J. Yoon, (NHN, Master of Mathematics)
Chanwit Kaewkasi, (Univ. of Manchester, Ph.D student in CS)
Cha MinChang, (NHN, Bachelor of Computer Science)
Suh ChangHee, (NHN, Bachelor of Science major in Biology)
Ha Yongho, (TmaxSoft, Master of Mathematical Informatics)
Hong Taehui, (KRIBB, Bachelor of  Biomedical Informatics)
Yoon JooSun, (NHN, Bachelor of Computer Science)
Takkiel Shim, (NHN, Master of Computer Science)
Donguk Choi, (NHN, Bachelor of Computer Science)

NHN members are coming from the Service Development Center, Distributed
Computing TF Team at R&D center.

Thanks,
Edward

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 8:36 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 1:27 AM, Edward J. Yoon <edward@udanax.org> wrote:
>
>> Please vote on accepting the Hama project for incubation...
>
> +1
>
> Personally, I'd appreciate having more information on the affiliations
> of the initial committers. I know it is not currently a requirement,
> but it's IMHO a good thing for the Incubator PMC to have an idea of
> the "weight" of affiliations in podlings.
>
> -Bertrand

Best regards,
Edward J. Yoon,
http://blog.udanax.org