incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <>
Subject [IP-Clearance] Seeking a volunteer for Tiles Kaolin (again, and impatient)
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 18:04:34 GMT
Dear friends,
It's just passed a month since I requested (pretty please) a volunteer
to handle the IP clearance, for Tiles Kaolin.

I am Antonio Petrelli, PMC Member of Apache Tiles.
We would like to integrate Dimensions with the new name of "Kaolin"
inside the Tiles codebase:
The only developers of this projects are Aaron Roller and me. Aaron is
willing to give his software grant to donate it to ASF.

Currently I am in search of a volunteer for the IP clerance
processing. I already asked Tiles' PMC Chair (Greg Reddin) but he is
too busy to help. I already asked the Incubator mailing list, with no
answer. If anybody can help me, I will appreciate it much :-)

Thanks in advance

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message