incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need to create distribution directory on people.apache.org
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 20:45:16 GMT
On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 9:40 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin
<robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 9:25 PM, Aidan Skinner <aidan@apache.org> wrote:

>> On a related note, is it also ok to create a qpid directory in
>> /www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache and
>> copy our maven artifacts into there?
>
> that's a little bit of a controversial subject :-)
>
> if that's where they need to be, go ahead and create a directory

I was wondering if the lack of documentation indicated a certain lack
of consensus ;)
Is there a more appropriate place to put them? I don't think we're
particularly wedded  to that location, we haven't published maven
artifacts before so there aren't any people using it.

- Aidan

http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/
each other."

http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/