incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject RE: draft proposal for Caitrin (Photo Gallery Software)
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 02:21:36 GMT
Luciano Resende wrote:

> Wearing my more ametur photographer heat, I have interest on this
> project, and would like to contribute to it.

Cool.  :-)

> I've been planning to do a simple photo gallery application that would
> demo the Tuscany/SCA Web 2.0 capabilities

What do you have in mind?  Angie is interested in the problem domain, not
her current code or proposed name.  I also have photo gallery code in
production use that I'm willing to donate *and* toss aside as things evolve
and/or synergize.

	--- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: