incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <>
Subject Re: JSecurity Champion Recruitment
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 16:28:12 GMT
I have a fair bit of experience hand holding projects through the
incubator and have the scars to prove it.  ;)

I'm happy to help you all through and be your Champion and Mentor.
I'll sign up on your lists to field any questions that you may have.
I'd like to ask a few questions there to make sure that you'll be
happy here before we embark on incubation.