incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: JEUT Champion Recruitment
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 19:00:19 GMT
Hi Alexis,

I think it would really help if you started developing in the open
using one of the free open source sites. This would provide the
project history to a potential Champion, including access to the
source code and general feel of whether you are really interested in
building community around your code.

On a technical note, what exactly does this framework test? Is this
regression testing (i.e. checking that the ORM schema matches the
actual DB schema), or is there a value beyond that? We had a similar
framework submitted to the Cayenne project some time back, and I could
never understand what exactly is being tested.

Andrus