incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <>
Subject Q: ip-clearance step 5
Date Sun, 18 May 2008 11:36:16 GMT
Step 5 of the IP clearance states:

"If the source is referenced by checksum in the grant, commit the
canonical tarball for the donated code into the incubator drop area
together with a checksum and a detached signature. This will ensure
that apache has a legal record of the grant.
Complete and commit the completed form."

Where do I commit the code and in what form? I have a
file, should the zip file be committed or the unzipped code?
Should it be committed into a directory inside and what should the
xxxx be?

or does the code go directly into the project?

Buy Wicket in Action:
Apache Wicket 1.3.3 is released
Get it now:

To unsubscribe, e-mail: