incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Niklas Gustavsson" <>
Subject Re: JSecurity Champion Recruitment
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 09:57:02 GMT
On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 8:55 PM, Les Hazlewood <> wrote:
>  JSecurity ( is a "powerful and flexible
>  open-source Java security framework that cleanly handles
>  authentication, authorization, enterprise session management and
>  cryptography."

I've was just looking at JSecurity a few weeks back as an option for
replacing our homebrewed solution we use in FtpServer. From the
documentation it looks like it would be a perfect fit.

That said, I would be interested in you becoming a podling. Since I'm
not an Apache member I can't champion the project nor am I a IPMC
member so I can't mentor you either.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message