incubator-general mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <antel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Buildr 1.3.1 release
Date Sun, 25 May 2008 17:48:53 GMT
The NOTICE file in the distribution is missing the line "Copyright
[yyyy] The Apache Software Foundation" at the top of the file. Was
going to say thats a blocker but the doc at
http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html only says "should" not
MUST so I guess its ok to just fix this for next time. Also the text
on the top four lines in the "=" box is a comment from the example
NOTICE file you shouldn't include that in your NOTICE file so the
lines should be deleted when the copyright line is added.

Otherwise all looks good to me so +1.

   ...ant