incubator-general mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <>
Subject Re: JSecurity Champion Recruitment
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 13:29:09 GMT
Les Hazlewood wrote:
> Hi Alex,
> Sounds great.  The JSecurity team has had an identity management
> server in our heads for quite a while.  Indeed much of the current
> framework reflects flexibility that was designed into it with the
> intention of making an identity server an easier task.  We also plan
> on including nice SSO support, federated application enterprise
> sessions (shared state across applications if desired), and more.
> We welcome your feedback since this is close to your heart as well :)
> Thanks,
> Les
> On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 5:36 PM, Alex Karasulu <> wrote:
>> Count me in too - but more so as a mentor.  I've mentored a few times and
>>  have some vested interest in security through Apache Directory (esp.
>>  Triplesec).
>>  Regards,
>>  Alex
If more than  one mentor is possible, I would like to offer some of my
limited spare time for this project too :)

I'm working with Alex on the Directory project he founded, and I'm
totally convinced sure that there are some potential synergy with JSecurity.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: