incubator-general mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <>
Subject Re: Thrift Status?
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 21:55:54 GMT
David Reiss wrote:
> I would love to see JIRA, a website, and Wiki space set up.

I setup the JIRA project at:

I'm currently the project lead, but probably you or Mark Slee should be.
  Can all the committers please create themselves Jira accounts and send
me their Jira usernames so I can finish configuring permissions there?

Folks should subscribe to and if they have not already, so that we
can move discussion off general@.  To subscribe, send a message to
thrift-dev-subscribe@ and thrift-private-subscribe@.

I made a request to have the wiki created:

As for the website, we need to decide how we want to author it.  If
folks are okay with Forrest, then I can bootstrap that tomorrow.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message