incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Re: Thrift Status?
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 20:42:20 GMT
David Reiss wrote:
> We also need CCLAs from Powerset, imeem, Amie Street, and Evernote.  Is
> there a way to check whether these have been received?

This entirely depends on the contributor.  It's up to each iCLA signer to
determine if they have the legal authority to bind their contributions to
the ASF, or if clarification is required or useful.

If this is coming in with copyright held by different companies, a software
grant is more appropriate than the cCLA.  If they will continue to donate,
again it's up to the iCLA signer to determine this and request one.  See

Oh - and don't crosspost between public and private lists... since you are
posting to general@apache, you've made this a public discussion, there is
no reason not to just use thrift-dev@ rather than -private :)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: