incubator-general mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: JSecurity Champion Recruitment
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 22:20:02 GMT
Hi Les,

quick response before hitting instead of missing the bed

+) I'm in the lucky position to toy around with SSO the next few weeks
so I have a look a JSecurity before fighting JOSSO, CAS and openSSO
+) The project looks good and I look forward to evaluate it
+) Depending on the outcome of the evaluation (read if I can integrate
it into my current project) I might be able to join your community ... :-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl