incubator-general mailing list archives

From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject Champion and mentor recruitment for Caitrin
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 18:09:53 GMT
There has been some interest shown in the Caitrin project.  There are
2 people at Roller who have shown interest in creating a plugin for
photo gallery software to be used with Roller.  There is one person
on the general list who has stated they are willing to
contribute.  While this is not a large community it is a start and
that is what we need the Incubator for.  Therefore, I am asking if
there is anyone within the ASF who would be willing to Champion and
Mentor the Caitrin project.  Noel indicated interest in the project
and I did send an email to the general list asking him to Champion if he would.

Please reply to the general list if you are interested.

Thanks,
Angie