incubator-general mailing list archives

From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject Re: draft proposal for Caitrin (Photo Gallery Software)
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 18:02:48 GMT
Luciano,

I would welcome the help and the interest is great.  As this isn't
currently open source, I don't have a mail list to direct you
to.  However, feel free to chime in on the Caitrin proposal on the
incubator wiki with additional features you would like to see.  If
there are more people interested in contributing, I may set up a list
so that discussions don't get started too much on the general list.

Angie