incubator-general mailing list archives

From Upayavira>
Subject Re: Thrift Status?
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 21:35:18 GMT
On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 12:19 -0700, Doug Cutting wrote:
> I just compared the initial committers listed in
> to the list of folks who've filed CLAs in:
> and it looks like everyone but Ben Maurer and Jake Luciani have a CLA on
> file.
> I think we should get started creating accounts, JIRA project, svn repo,
> website, etc.  Is anyone else working on this?  If not, any objections
> to me kicking these off?

It is resting upon my shoulders, and I am being slack. Feel free to
create accounts, etc.

> Also, has the software grant process yet been started?

Not sure. From later questions in the thread it seems that a CCLA is

And David, I have just made you a moderator on dev/private/commit, so
you can use the moderator commands mentioned to see who is subscribed,

Regards, and apologies, Upayavira

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message