incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject [IP-Clearance] Kaolin: seeking a volunteer
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 15:29:13 GMT
Dear friends,
I am Antonio Petrelli, PMC Member of Apache Tiles.
We would like to integrate Dimensions with the new name of "Kaolin"
inside the Tiles codebase:
http://mutidimensions.sourceforge.net/
The only developers of this projects are Aaron Roller and me. Aaron is
willing to give his software grant to donate it to ASF.

Currently I am in search of a volunteer for the IP clerance
processing. I already asked Tiles' PMC Chair (Greg Reddin) but he is
too busy to help, so I am asking here. If anybody can help me, I will
appreciate it much :-)

Moreover, probably I need Incubator karma. In this case, my username
is "apetrelli".

Thanks in advance
Antonio