incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject April incubator report for JSPWiki
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2008 04:00:53 GMT
2008-April JSPWiki Incubator status report

JSPWiki has been incubating since September 2007.

JSPWiki is a JSP-based wiki program.

During the past three months since our last report, the JSPWiki
community has
grown nicely.  Currently over 120 people are monitoring the user
mailing list,
and over 50 on the dev list.  Apache JIRA has been integrated to our
workflows,
and the influx of patches seems to be growing steadily.

The JSPWiki development has been moved to the Apache SVN, and almost
all code
has been relicensed under the Apache 2.0 license.  A few files still
remain
under LGPL, mostly pending CLAs which have not yet found their way to
ASF.

During the past three months, the 2.6 LGPL branch has seen two bug fix
releases using our old release mechanism, and the development for the
2.8 release is currently ongoing in the SVN trunk.

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!