incubator-general mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] NoNameYet aka Davos
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:04:36 GMT
On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 7:54 PM, Noel J. Bergman <noel@devtech.com> wrote:

> ant elder wrote:

> of
> will
> > >
> > > Status?
> >
> > I gather its not going to be taken any further.
>
> Oh?  That's a surprise.  We'd been given the impression that all was well,
> and that the Tuscany SDO folks were looking forward to joining the new
> project.  Is there explanation on the Tuscany list?

I think there was consensus with the Tuscany folks to join the new project
if it went ahead, but after assessing all the discussions and feedback from
the Incubator it was decided to not to go ahead with the proposal. The
others involved may have more detailed comments but thats about the sum of
it.

   ...ant