incubator-general mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the 1.1 release of Tuscany SDO
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 07:47:58 GMT
On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 2:08 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>
wrote:

<snip>

For files without src license headers, I was referring to files like:

>  ==C:/Tuscany/Distros/SDO/1.1-rc4a/tuscany-sdo-1.1-incubating-src/impl/model/SDO.mdl
>
>  ==C:/Tuscany/Distros/SDO/1.1-rc4a/tuscany-sdo-1.1-incubating-src/impl/src/test/resources/customer1.xml
>
> Looks like most are test files. I won't quibble much about the test files.
> Easiest (in the long run) to add license headers, IMO. Not sure what to make
> of the SDO.mdl file.

For the .mdl one I believe it has not yet been found how to generate it
including the header, the few test files that don't include it i think may
need the files without header for the tests, either way, I don't think its a
blocking problem for those test files and they're covered by the top level
LICENSE and don't contain much much IP, eg:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/sdo/1.1/impl/src/test/resources/customer1.xml

   ...ant