incubator-general mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduate Tuscany as a top level project
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:43:27 GMT
On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 4:31 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net>
wrote:

> Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
>

> > i've been a passive subscriber to the tuscany list for quite a while
> > now and to me, from the lists, it feels like an open community
> >

> It's been a while since we discussed this.
>
> I'm very curious where Tuscany stands - in terms of viably graduating
> at this point.  The one apparent issue is diversity - but I don't think
> we want to continue using that as a cudgel - in fact I think we are
> going to get very 'full' here at the Incubator if we have unrealistic
> expectations.
>

> Can someone fill me in on how many non-IBM PPMC members now participate?
>
> Bill

The complete PPMC list is being maintained on the graduation proposal wiki
page -
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Draft+TLP+Resolution

So thats 15 members, currently 3 non-IBMers. However there have been
regularly new committers added so I expect there may be other non-IBMer
committers we will add to that PPMC list before our next graduation attempt
(which i expect wont be so long away, we are actively thinking about it...).

   ...ant