incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: Size of websites in incubator.apache.org
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 22:02:01 GMT
On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 12:53 PM, Tony Stevenson <tony@pc-tony.com> wrote:
> Justin
>
>  Is the prefereed method of handling these, moving them to archive.a.o/incubator.a.o/($podling)/
?? Or is there an alternate location?

If the projects have indeed graduated, and they already have
$podling.apache.org up, and no one responds to clean them up within,
say, a week, I'd toss 'em entirely and enforce a redirect from the old
incubator.apache.org URL to the new <tlp>.apache.org site.

If you feel charitable and want to save the artifacts on the backup
box somewhere (since they're already copied over) for a little while
longer, feel free...but, IMO, we don't need to persist these sites.
-- justin