incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve release Apache UIMA 2.2.2-incubating
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 00:35:25 GMT
Firstly, I'm +1 on this release. I have a few minor
comments/suggestions which you may want to consider for the next
release (or not!)

1) Theres a parent pom for apache which if you make the parent of the
uimaj pom means you don't have to duplicate the license and
organization details in your poms:
   http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/apache/

2) The source distro unzips to directory "uimaj-2.2.2-incubating" and
the binary distro to "apache-uima" - which is inconsistent.

3) IMO its better if the jars include the version number - which they
do for the maven repo, but not the ones in the binary distro

Niall